50. Jahrgang Nr. 4 / Juni 2020
1. The Errors of Vatican II and their defeat through Recognizing Christ as Son of God
2. Is Jesus Christ the Son of God?
3. How Christ can be recognized as Son of God – further reflections
4. Remarks on the Thought of Atonement
5. The Question remains: Is Jesus Christ the Son of God?
6. Blessed are the pure of heart, for they will see God (Mt. 5, 8)
7. Remarks about the discourse: Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see God (Mt. 5, 8)
8. But we all beholding the glory of the Lord with open face, are transformed into the same image
9. Appendix - Having God in us
10. The Meaning of Art in the Religious Domain
11. Information of the editorial office